At the Kessler Collection, we're not just employees, we are Grand Performers. Picture yourself part of a dynamic team of motivated, creative professionals whose mission is to create Inspiring Places, Intuitive Service, Exuberant Guests. Do you think you have what it takes to be Grand Performer?
Become a Grand Performer
Is the word "Inspired" an adjective or verb? We say both. Our Grand Performers and entrepreneurial leadership team are inspired by the rare art on the walls, music in the air, and interactions with fellow Grand Performers and Guests alike. We understand our responsibility for delivering an experience that exceeds expectations and leaves each guest inspired. That's just who we are; it's our culture.
Our thorough recruitment practices ensure that we select individuals who are passionate about mastering the art of hospitality. We are always looking for people as unique as our properties who can meet our high expectations in order to provide the level of service that our guests deserve. We pride ourselves on promoting existing talent and offer various training and development programs to cultivate knowledge, skills and abilities. We believe that our Grand Performers deserve to work in a healthy work environment that encourages creativity, collaboration, and FUN!
- Medical Insurance – Multiple plan options to meet your budget and personal needs
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Dental Insurance - Comprehensive coverage
- Vision Insurance - Exam, contact lenses and frame allowances
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible and Health Care Spending Account
- Paid Time Off - Holiday, vacation, personal and sick time
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 assistance with personal issues including finances, abuse, health, child care and many more
- Learning and Development Programs - Paid continual learning programs that encourage personal and professional growth
- Tuition Reimbursement - Available for any industry related course
- Employee Discounts - Available at Kessler properties, including room stays, dining, retail facilities, and spas
As a family owned and operated company, we understand that teamwork and competition is not only healthy, it is essential for continuous improvement. We encourage open communication and seek to reward best practices, loyal service and commitment to excellence. Our Superstar Program, Company Events, Quarterly Awards, and the highest achievement, Kessler ICON Award are just a few of the ways we show our appreciation for our Grand Performers.